Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-26-2022 03:43 PM - last edited on 07-26-2022 04:00 PM by MayS
I am setting up a OfficeJet Pro 8035 and it says it cannot print until i update my payment option (what a racket). So i make a profile and select the lowest plan. It requires me to print the page which will contain the claim code but it wont print because i dont have a payment plan. **bleep**?! I tried the numbers and letters in front of the "@hpeprint.com" and there arent enough of them to fit the format, it requires 16 numbers and there are only 10
08-12-2022 07:59 AM
Welcome to the HP support community.
I understand that you are unable to print, I am glad to assist you.
You will have to enable the web services in this printer to fix the issue.
- Make sure the printer is connected to a wired (Ethernet) or wireless network with an active internet connection.
- NOTE: If you connect your printer to a computer with a USB cable, web-connected printing services do not work.
- If your printer is connected with a wired (Ethernet) connection, check the cable and the lights on the printer’s Ethernet port. The green link light should be steady, and the orange activity light should blink when the cable is connected.
- If your printer is connected with a wireless connection, make sure the wireless feature is on and the printer is connected to the same network as your computer.
- Some printers have a wireless icon and a blue light on the front of the printer. If the printer has a blue light, and the light is on and not blinking, your printer is connected.
- On your control panel, press the HP ePrint icon.
- If your control panel does not have an HP ePrint icon, navigate to Web Services Setup, Network Setup, or Wireless Settings to open the Web Services menu.
- If a summary screen displays, Web Services is already on.
- If a prompt to turn on Web Services or set up HP ePrint displays, follow the prompts to turn it on or set it up.
- If you are prompted to update the firmware, press OK.
Refer to this HP document for further assistance:- Click here
Keep me posted.
If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee