Jess93
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Urgent Billing Issue

HP 3630

Hi everyone,

I need a phone number to speak to somebody about Instant Ink.

I have a free plan which, going over my account history, is pretty much always at £0.00, I don't normally print very often. But this month I have needed to do a LOT of printing. I have needed to make big folders full of music for my business. If needed, I will change to a new plan just for this month which best suits me, but then I'd be wanting to go back to a free plan again from next month, as I won't need to do any printing again for months. I am already at £46.00 and I have loads more printing to do. If I select the plan now will my bill disappear!? I'm really worried, I need to do more and nobody can afford for this much money for printing in one go. If I can't pay my gas/electric bill this month we are going to have major issues!

I wish the whole procedure was more clear. I'm really upset and I don't have a clue what's going on. Please help!!!

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Level 20
Level 20
111,905 102,082 16,013 24,599
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Urgent Billing Issue

Hi:

Below is the link to the HP Instant Ink support site for the UK.

On the middle right side of the webpage is the phone number to call...0207 660 6027

https://instantink.hpconnected.com/uk/en/l/

0 Kudos
Level 16
Level 16
32,741 26,114 2,386 8,116
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Urgent Billing Issue

Log into the HP Instant Ink site, the phone number (or chat option for some countries) will be listed in the lower right of the opening screen. 

Instant ink UK.png

There are a few considerations here:

• If you change from the free plan to a paid plan you cannot change back to the free plan.
  • The time to change a plan would be before you incurred the additional charges.  I do not believe you can change the plan retroactively.
  • Pages only count if you have an Instant Ink cartridge installed.  If you are only printing black pages it may be more cost effective to purchase a retail black cartridge and remove both the black and color Instant Ink cartridges from your printer.  Store the opened cartridges as shown in the document here.  Pages printed with only retail cartridges in the printer will not count toward your usage.

See the terms of service here, the free plan is covered in section 10.b.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"----------V

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation