cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Common problems for HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER..
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Web Services will not enable but printer works

HP Recommended
4155 All in One Deskjet
macOS 10.14 Mojave

Deskjet 4155 All In One
MacOS 10.14 Mojave

I have spent over 17 hours on this and I am tired. Nothing is working so my first question is can I just cancel my insta ink account without messing up everything?

We have done all of the following:

• reboot router
  • reboot computer
  • reboot printer
  • assign manual IP
  • network restore
  • hard reset
  • factory restore
  • reinstall the printer at least 20 times

The printer is 3 days old- brand new out the box from hp.com

When I first set it up it connected to Web Services but we could not print from email so we did a rest and the wireless didn't connect.We the reset the wireless and then could not process because we kept getting the "Need Start Up ink cartridges' message.

We talked to a tech who helped us override this message because we only printed one Welcome page by that time.

Well then HPInstaInk started the your computer is offline message.

We can print now from everything except for the email address but now Insta ink can no loner connect with our printer.

Seriously I just bought this and am ready to trash it. Today I spent 2 hours talking with an insta ink rep who said the printer is broken...WHAT I just got it on the 19th.

HP says it's fine since it prints and they will be able to track my ink? How if the website says it cannot? He was going to transfer me back to insta ink but after 17 hours over 3 days on the phone and chat I don't want to talk to anyone else who will have me reinstall the printer AGAIN.

Can someone check the web database and see what is wrong? The console log shows 404 errors in the inspection window when my printer tries to connect? Isn't this a server issue and not a printer issue? 

If this is not fixable let me know. I will cancel insta ink and just buy ink the old fashioned way. I have wasted so much time on this. 

Thanks 

I will send screen shote of my settings to a technician if needed.

Alisa Brown
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation