Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP2600

Hallo zusammen,

aufgrund eines Zertifikatsfehlers komme ich nicht auf die Antwort zu meiner ursprünglich gestellten Frage (danke, HP, ich hab ja viel Zeit …).

Kurzform: wir haben eine HP 2600 Drucker gekauft und ich will diesen InstantInk *** (der als "zweimonatiges Gratisangebot" beiliegt) nicht dauerhaft verwenden, sondern einfach nur "normale Druckerpatronen". Was muss ich tun, damit keinerlei Folgekosten nach dem "Zwei-Monats-kostenlosen-Trial" entstehen? Muss man das "supertolle Gratisangebot" kündigen oder wie läuft das? Und wie werden die Testseiten verrechnet, die der Drucker jedes Mai Seiten rauslässt, sobald sich ein Endgerät damit verbindet? Da sind 15 Seiten schnell verplempert.

Viele Grüße

Marcus Lanzl

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@InstantInkMist

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community.

Spanish: HP Comunidad
Portuguese: HP Comunidade
Chinese: HP 社区

Thank you for your understanding.

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Jesus Christ, this is the worst support I have ever had … and this from HP, a company I would have expected better support.

OK, THIRD TRY, now in English (you should stop selling products in Germany or establishing a German-speaking support …):

"Hi together,

due to a certificate error I cannot access the answer to my first question (thanks a lot, HP, I have enough time to waste here ...)

In short: we have bought an HP Printer 2600-something with a "cost-free 2 month InstantInk offer". It is absolutely crappy explained how that InstantInk stuff works and now I have the following questions:

- What do I need to do to get rid of it, the latest after the 2 months? I just want to use cartridges like always before …

- What do I Need to do to generate no additional costs after the 2 months?

- How are the test pages considered that the **bleep** printer prints whenever a new device is connected? I hope HP does not expect me to pay for them and / or have them on the amount of free pages we have!?

Hope anyone can help here and not make me have to post for a fourth time because then I'll send back the printer and never buy anything again from HP (even though my notebook is really good, but I can't stand much of this crap anymore).

Best regards

Marcus

HP Recommended

Hi there,

I know that it is (has been) Chirstmas but is someone able or willing to reply here or is the support just non-existent?

Best regards

Marcus

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.