Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

I can not understand your web site. How do I update billing credit card?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @gbaer,

Welcome to HP Support Community. 
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I see that your billing information needs to be updated on your HP instant ink account.

Please follow the steps listed below to update the billing information:
Change payment information for Home / Home Office

1. Sign into your Instant Ink account.
  2. Click Account in the left menu, then Billing.
  3. Click Change Payment Method to open the Billing details window.

NOTE:

• Re-enter all information, including card number, CVV, and expiration date.
  • Make sure postal codes are in the correct format.
  • Each subscribed Home / Home Office printer is billed separately.

Change payment information for Business

1. Sign into your Instant Ink for Business account.
  2. Open Account in the left menu, then Billing.
  3. Expand the section for your current billing method and click Update Payment.
  4. Select Business and then enter your payment details.

NOTE:

• Re-enter all information, including card number, CVV, and expiration date.
  • Make sure postal codes are in the correct format.
  • All subscribed Business printers are included on a single monthly bill.

PayPal

For PayPal, follow the steps to change payment information, select PayPal in the Billing window, and then enter the required information.

Home / Home Office: PayPal cannot be selected during initial printer setup, but you can switch to it after enrollment is complete.

You may also refer to this link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_3259778-1993151-16 

I hope this helps.
Have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.