09-26-2019 07:48 AM
When I try to register my printer, I get the message that the web services are not switched on, while everything on my printer, according to the display, is ok.
I already restarted my printer, my router and my computer but that doesn't help
09-28-2019 12:00 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Try these steps to enable the Web-Services -
1. On the printer control panel display, from the Home screen, touch ( Setup ).
2. Touch Web Services .
3. Touch Yes to accept the Web Services terms of setup.
4. The printer will automatically check updates and set up Web Services.
5. Touch OK when you see Web Services have been set up successfully.
6. When the printer is connected to the server, the printer prints an information page, and shows Web Services Summary on the screen.
If the issue still persists, remove the Web-Services -
1. On the printer control panel display, from the Home screen, touch (HP ePrint), and then touch (Web Services Settings).
2. Touch Remove Web Services.
Restart the router and your printer. Try enabling the Web-Services again.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee