Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

cartridge region replacement

hp 4645 and hp 3515
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

firstly hello to everyone. I just joined the community, sorry if I have any mistakes. I will remove 650 cartridges and recycle them due to the failure of my hp 4645 printer. My new printer, which I have replaced, uses hp 3515 room 650 cartridges. When I insert my old 650 color cartridge into the new printer it shows full and works, but it says it should change when I install my black cartridge. I bought both of them at the same time. When I later entered the service menu, I saw that the area of ​​my printer is 10, the color is 1, and the black is 11-8. When I reset the printer, it writes 1-2 pages and then gives the same error. According to my research, I watched a video on youtube. If the region can be changed, please help me to change the region of my career. Thanks in advance. Sorry there might be wrong sentences because I use the translation. Good day to everyone...

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

is there anyone who can help please....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
7,048 7,033 374 282
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@KenanÖ

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

From where did you purchase the Printer and where are you currently located?

To do a printer region reset you need to meet the following conditions:

1. The printer should be connected using a printer USB cable to the computer.

2. You need to have the printer full feature software installed on your computer.

3. You need to have all the cartridges either from the region from where the printer was purchased originally or the new region to which you want to reset it to.

Let me know 🙂

Thanks 🙂

I am an HP Employee

Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for your answer...

1. I connected the device with the usb cable.

2. I installed the full software

3. Retrieved from Türkiye device. And still in Turkey.

The device wants an HP 650 cartridge. I am trying to install an HP 650 cartridge, but as I said, when I look at the printer, the area of ​​the mixture changes.

Thank you for your help...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,312 19,215 1,099 1,186
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@KenanÖ

I am sending you a private message with the steps to reset the printer. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely.

I hope that helps.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation