Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joniey
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

had instant ink for many years. I I purchase an expensive Mobile printer for work. Not compatible

Hp officejet 200 mobile series

I have had insta ink for many years. I upgrade my printer for a more suitable one for my job. I got the HP Officejet 200 mobile series. Which pet series is it on their list of compatible printers. now my new printer came with the claim code which I have no not been able to enter it into the website. And if I'm reading all the post and everything correctly I would have to purchase another printer that is compatible with HP instant ink? I don't know about all y'all I made money I don't have the $200 laying around. shouldn't it be if there is a claim code no matter what printer it is it should be able to be enrolled in the Instinct right if I'm wrong please let me know cuz it's starting to really make me mad and frustrate the hell out of me.

2 REPLIES 2
Level 16
Level 16
26,135 25,863 4,622 10,124
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

had instant ink for many years. I I purchase an expensive Mobile printer for work. Not compatible

Hi,

The HP Instant Ink service is supported on select printer models only, not any HP printer supports HP Instant Ink.

I am afraid your printer is not Instant Ink eligible and cannot be used with the service.

You may click Check to see if your HP printer works with Instant Ink within the HP Instant Ink site to find any supported printer for the model:

https://instantink.hpconnected.com/us/en/l/

Shlomi

2019_MeetupAward_Signature_FINAL(1).png
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
Rparmelee
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I cannot believe the cost of HPs Ink, and at that I have a newer model that if you run out of just one color- it prints in grayscale only. Really? There's no way to use other cheaper ink? Maybe just void the warranty or something and stop forcing people to pay extremely high costs for ink. I'll take my chances. But to answer the responders "was that helpful?" - I'll go ahead and guess that it is NOT helpful at all. Once this printer dies, hp NEVER again. EVER. I would save money buying 3 printers a year than use your ink for my company! That's precisely what I will do. You should have loyalty rewards and not charge by the page for instant- insane. 

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation