Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP DESKJET 2652
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

MISSING PAGES: HP Deskjet 2652,

I printed a 130 page document TWICE, connected directly to my printer via USB cable, and set printer to double sided printing. The first set of EVEN numbered pages printed in correct order on ONE SIDE. The second set of ODD numbered pages did NOT print in order, thus, i am missing several pages. (ie: leafing through the thesis, i read page 2, then page 3 on the back, then page 4, flip page 4 over and the end of PAGE 6 is printed..all out of order.  I am on the HP instant Ink program, and past my monthly limit before starting this 130 page document. I had to print it TWO TIMES (Total of 260 pages! i am being charged for!,,,when this 2652 printer has been nothing short of a pain in the ass! sorry for language. I know i can do it the slow way, ( page by page,)- but that's what printers are designed for, and i have NEVER had this problem with the 12 prior printers i purchesed from other companies in the past 20 years of computing. Anybody had this problem? i double checked the settings. thanx. What a waste of paper!!!!!! and my money!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))))))))))))))))))))))    :({    😡

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @Mike77sunset

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Try these steps -

Step 1 HP Print and Scan Doctor -

Click on this link to download and run HP Print and Scan Doctor.

Step 2 Re-install the printer drivers -

1) In the search box, type and open "Uninstall a Program".

2) Look for HP Printer software.

3) Right-click to uninstall.

4) In the search box, type and open “Devices and printers”.

5) In the Devices and Printers, look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose “Delete” or “Remove Device”.

6) Open the run command with the "Windows key + R" key combo. 

7) Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe” and “/s”).

😎 Click on the "Drivers" tab.

9) Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click “Remove” at the bottom.

10) Select Ok.

11) Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows.

12) Close Devices and Printers Once the software and drivers are removed.

13) Restart the computer.

14) Download and install the software and drivers from here.

15)Click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.

Please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @Mike77sunset

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Try these steps -

Step 1 HP Print and Scan Doctor -

Click on this link to download and run HP Print and Scan Doctor.

Step 2 Re-install the printer drivers -

1) In the search box, type and open "Uninstall a Program".

2) Look for HP Printer software.

3) Right-click to uninstall.

4) In the search box, type and open “Devices and printers”.

5) In the Devices and Printers, look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose “Delete” or “Remove Device”.

6) Open the run command with the "Windows key + R" key combo. 

7) Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe” and “/s”).

😎 Click on the "Drivers" tab.

9) Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click “Remove” at the bottom.

10) Select Ok.

11) Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows.

12) Close Devices and Printers Once the software and drivers are removed.

13) Restart the computer.

14) Download and install the software and drivers from here.

15)Click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.

Please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

THANK YOU ASMITA, a very simple AND QUICK fix. After running the suggested update and then dowloading and running the HP Print and Scan Doctor, it resolved the problem. Now it is printing flawlessly! Thanks for you attention, persistence and support!

HP Recommended

@Mike77sunset

Happy to hear that. If you need further assistance feel free to reach out to us. 

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.