Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
53giuseppe
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hi, after updating windows 10 of my PC my hp 3830 printer no longer prints in color if connected in

Example: hp 3833
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hi, after updating windows 10 of my PC my hp 3830 printer no longer prints in color if connected in WiFi. instead of USB cable everything is OK. what do I have to do to print in color too? right option. thanks

2 REPLIES 2
noelpg21
Level 3
67 65 1 4
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hi, after updating windows 10 of my PC my hp 3830 printer no longer prints in color if connected in

check your color settings carefully

you may have different print settings for the wireless (WiFi) version of the HP 3830 than with the one for the USB connection

0 Kudos
53giuseppe
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

the print settings for the wireless version (WiFi) of the HP 3830 were initially there. Later, probably after updating Windows 10, they disappeared and are nowhere to be found.Is the problem now clear? I add that even an expert computer technician has not solved the problem. Speak Hp which is a great company! Thanks.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation