07-10-2019 07:54 AM
i need help
i put the ink in hp deskjet 2130
but its not working when i print something
the blank page came
so kindly help me
07-13-2019 05:30 PM
Thank you for joining the HP Community
Try to make a copy, if you are facing the same issue follow the below instruction.
I suggest you do a Hard Reset on the printer
(1) Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
(2) Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
(3) With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
(4) Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
(5) Wait at least 60 seconds.
(6) Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
(7) Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
(8) Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Refer to this document: https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-deskjet-2130-all-in-one-printer-series/7174550/document/c053... for Resolving Copy Problems.
Click on this link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-deskjet-2130-all-in-one-printer-series/7174550/document/c046... for Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues.
Keep me posted, how it goes!
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee