Highlighted
DS1947
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp instant ink -scan counted as print

Unknown

Evidently Instant Ink counts scans as prints. Please tell me how this can possibly make sense, other than making HP a higher profit margin?

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
22,510 22,467 1,889 3,006
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hp instant ink -scan counted as print

@DS1947 I must let you know that HP Instant Ink program does not count scans as a print, only the ink used to print on paper is considered as prints, if you feel you've been billed too high or if there's something wrong with the billing, I'd love to have a look at it and sort it out for you, here's all I need:

Meanwhile, Click here for FAQs & Please check your account page to see the latest cartridge information by signing into your account at "instantink.com".    

If the suggested information can't be found, You may respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly

Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it as I've sent out a list of questions and I could provide a better solution once I have the answers: 

Click here for more details on how to access the private messages on HP Forums 

We eagerly await your response,

Help us, help you.

And Take care.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation