Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello, my name is sharonkayl, I keep getting message on HP instant ink page "unable to connect to the printer. check connection and try again later. I have 6 months free trial on HP ink, my printer is HP Envy all in one 6055e. I just bought it back in November 2021. My printer is connected by wifi, it shows the blue wi fi signal. I don't know why I keep getting this message every time I click on the blue arrow to connect to HP instant ink.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@sharonkayl

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Let's remove and add web services: To remove Web Services using the embedded web server 1. Open the EWS. 2. Click the Web Services tab, and then click Remove Web Services in the Web Services Settings section. 3. Click Remove Web Services. 4. Click Yes to remove Web Services from your printer.

To open the embedded web server (EWS) through a network 1. From the printer control panel, press and hold (the Information button) until all the buttons light up, and then press and at the same time to print the wireless network test report and network configuration page. 2. Find out the IP address or hostname of the printer from the network configuration page. 3. In a supported web browser on your computer, type the IP address or hostname assigned to the printer. For example, if the IP address is 192.168.0.12, type the following address into a web browser: https:// 192.168.0.12.

To set up Web Services using the printer control panel 1. Print the Web Services Report by holding the Information button for three seconds until all buttons are lit. Press the Resume button. 2. The page will contain instructions on setting up HP Web Services.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.