Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-24-2022 09:40 AM - last edited on 11-24-2022 12:13 PM by RodrigoB
hi my name is ehsan . i have bought new printer and i have told i can have 6-month free trial but i cannot find any option to do so. can you please help me out here my number is [personal info removed]
11-27-2022 08:28 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
I'd like to help!
If the printed page titled "Congratulations" only lists an email address, then your printer is already claimed to be an HP Smart account (formerly HP Connected).
Turn web services off and on to resolve the issue:
- On the printer's control panel, press the Wireless button and the Information button at the same time to print the network configuration report
- Take down the printer's IP address
- Open a web browser (ex Chrome or Mozilla) and type in the printer's IP.
- Click the Settings tab. In the Security section, click Administrator Settings.
- uncheck Webscan from EWS, and click Apply
- And go back and enable it.
- A new page should print with a claim code
If the issue still persists, I'm sending out a private message to assist you with the next course of action. Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping
I am an HP Employee