Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

how do i change my billing info on my hp dashboard?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@green20 If you are referring to the HP Instant Ink Program and it's dashboard, here's all you need to know about changing the billing information, if that's not what you mean, please elaborate:

Sign in to your HP Instant Ink account to update your credit or debit card information or apply a prepaid card. If you received a message that there is a payment problem or your account needs attention, confirm your payment information.

1. Sign in to hpinstantink.com/signin.

Your HP Instant Ink account page opens.

2. Click one of the links at the bottom of the My Account section:
    • To update a credit or debit card, click Change Billing Information, then Edit Payment Information. Make sure postal codes are in the correct format.

• To add the code from a prepaid card, click Add to Prepaid Balance.

Clicking Change Billing Information or Add to Prepaid Balance

Having trouble updating your Instant Ink payment method?

When you update your payment method, even just the expiration date, make sure you re-enter all information, including card number, CVV, and expiration date.

If you have trouble loading or submitting your billing info on the Instant Ink website, make sure you are using either Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, or Microsoft Edge.

If your account was suspended, it can take up to 30 minutes after you update your payment method for you to resume printing.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

ive bene working thats why with this stuipid covid19 i work for a school district cleaning my school sorry if i did not get back 😞 to you i can not find out how to change my billing? info i go on and can not find anything! 

HP Recommended

@green20, I know what you mean, and I wish you good luck avoiding it, that said, please go through these steps: click here, and if nothing helps, respond to my private message and I'll see if there's something we can do, to help you out:

I suggest you check my private message for further assistance: Click here to know how the private message function works

Keep us posted,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.