Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I JUST WANT TO REGISTER FOR INSTANT INK ! WHY SO COMPLICATED ? I HAVE TOLD YOU I AM NOT A ROBOT SO MANY TIMES!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hey there! @Davidbeep,

Was the printer enrolled in the instant ink program before?

Yes, I have checked the printer specifications and the printer is compatible with the instant ink program. So you can enrol the printer in the instant ink program. 

Try the steps recommended below to enrol the printer in the instant ink program.

If you use HP ePrint but do not have an HP Connected account, your printer Web Services might be already turned on, but the printer claim code might be expired. HP Instant Ink enrollment requires you to create an HP Connected account and register your printer with a valid printer claim code.
To obtain a valid printer claim code, turn off Web Services using the printer control panel, and then turn on Web Services again.
Touch or press the HP ePrint icon, and then touch or press Settings.
If your printer control panel does not have a button or icon, navigate to Web Services Setup, Network Setup, or Wireless Settings to open the Web Services menu, depending on your printer model.
Select Turn Off, Disable, or Remove Web Services, depending on your printer model.
Follow the on-screen instructions to turn off Web Services.
Turn on Web Services again.
The information page prints with a new printer claim code.
   NOTE:
When you turn on Web Services again, your printer receives a new email address for HP ePrint. After you create an HP Connected account, you can customize the printer email address. Go to Setting Up an HP Connected Account for more information about customizing the printer email address.
After you turn on Web Services again, complete the steps in this document to Sign up and use the claim code to add your printer to HP Instant Ink to create an HP Connected account and enroll in HP Instant Ink.

Refer this article to know more information about enrolling in HP instant ink. Click Here

Also, refer this article to know more about instant ink. Click Here

Hope this answers your query!

I hope you have a great day! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.