a1rak
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

ink cartidge failure?

Officejet 4650
Other

Ive updated my printer, reset it, cleaned out the cartidge and even replaced the ink cartidge with my own personally bought ink (spent 50$ WHEN I DIDNT NEED TO) I dont know what to do, why is my brand new ink cart not working i just put it in, it did 2 prints and then stopped working?  my payment info is up to date my black ink cart works perfectly fine whats going on? 

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,068 21,032 1,384 2,216
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

ink cartidge failure?

@a1rak,

Thank you for posting your query on HP Community,

Are you using genuine HP Ink cartridges or refilled ink cartridges. 

Are you indicating that you've enrolled your printer into the HP Instant ink program.

While you respond to this post, let's try these steps here: 

Please ensure you have followed all the steps suggested in this support document. Click here and try all the steps mentioned, to solve the issue, if that doesn't help, I need more information to help your cause.

If you've enrolled into the Instant ink program and having issues with the Instant ink cartridges. I would need few details regarding your instant ink account. In order to help you with the ink cartridges. 

Since the instant ink account details are confidential, please send me the required information via private message.

I am sending you a private message with the information required. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile,

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely,

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation