Alex1910
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

ink cartridges not received

envy 4520
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Good morning, I am enrolled in the HP instant ink program. The cartridges were sent on 04/07/2019 but I have not received them yet. What can I do?
thank you

Edit:

Problem solved by phone support. We can close the post.
Thank you
1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
17,747 17,730 1,292 1,974
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

ink cartridges not received

Hey there! @Alex1910

Is your printer connected to the internet all the time?

If the printer is not connected to the internet all the time the ink status won't get updated and you will have a delay in the ink shipment.

“Your Instant Ink account page has data on past deliveries and estimated shipments.  It also helps you understand what state your cartridges are in based on HP’s data.  Any issues will be shown with steps to fix.  Please check your account page to see the latest cartridge information by signing into your account at “instantink.com

If you have not received the replacement ink cartridges yet. Please share out few details in a private message, so I can check your account details and initiate an order to ship you the replacement ink cartridges at an express shipment.

Instant ink Email Address

Instant Ink Account Number

Address to ship the cartridge

Hope to hear from you soon!

Take Care! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation