Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
hp deskjet 3752
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The name of my product is an HP Deskjet 3752. This printer is the all-in-one where you can print, scan, and copy. For awhile, I had been printing without any problems at all. Then, one day I went to print and what happened was it partially printed the page where half the image got produced and then the other half was blank.  There were other times where nearly no ink came onto the page and sometimes the page is completely blank.  The cartridges are fairly new and I have 3 bars on the color side and the black and white side is showing 2 bars when I look at the display.  I tried printing in both color and black and white but the same problems are happening for both.  All the lights are lighting up, no blinking lights, no error messages.  By all accounts the printing should be working fine. And even if the black and white was not producing due to a low percentage of ink left, the color is at 3 bars which I am guessing means 100%. I even removed both cartridges and put them back in as a way of resetting the system but the same issue still existed when I went to print again?  Is there anyone who has run into this problem before and knew what to do or who could give advice? Thank you to anyone who can help. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Seth11, Welcome to HP Support Community!

If you have already performed the steps from the document Fixing Poor Print Quality and the issue persists, it could be a hardware failure.

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region regarding the service options for your printer.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.