Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
05-10-2022 08:02 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I'd like to help!
I understand you would like to update the payment method.
Change the payment method on your HP Instant Ink account.
- Sign into your HP Instant Ink account.
- Open Account or My Account from the left menu.
- Click Billing or Billing Information, and then click Change Payment Method. Make sure postal codes are in the correct format.
- If you update your payment method after your account was suspended, we will automatically retry the charge. It can take up to 30 minutes to resume printing.
- When you update your payment method, even if only the expiration date has changed, make sure you re-enter all information, including card number, CVV, and expiration date.
- If you have trouble loading or submitting your billing information on the Instant Ink website, make sure you are using Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, or Microsoft Edge. If switching internet browsers does not work, go to HP Instant Ink support for assistance.
Hope this helps!
Keep me posted!
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!