Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
02-21-2023 11:11 PM
Welcome to HP Support Community.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I understand when your print from your printer the printer gives error blocked.
Don't worry I'll try to help you out.
Did you make any changes to your printer?
Are you able to make a copy from your printer?
Is your printer working fine with USB connection?
Are your printing using a PC or from a smartphone or tablet?
Have you tried printing using a different application?
Please provide the operating system you are running on your PC to assist you better.
As you mentioned when your print from your printer the printer gives an error blocked.
Try restarting your printer, router, and PC at the same time and check if it helps.
Try assigning a manual IP to your printer and check if it helps.
• Obtain the IP address of the printer – You can touch the “wireless” icon on the printer control panel to get the IP address.
• Type the IP address on your web browser to obtain the printer EWS page on your computer.
• Go to the “Network” tab – Click on “Wireless (802.11) – Then click on “Network address (IPv4)
• Click on the radio button which says, “Manual IP” and then click “Suggest a manual IP address” to give a manual IP address to your printer.
• Click on radio button which says, “Manual DNS Server” and under manual preferred type 184.108.40.206 and under manual alternate type 220.127.116.11 (This is Google DNS server address)
• Restart the printer and then router once done.
Also, download and run print and scan doctor for (Windows) on your PC and check if it helps.
Refer this article to know more information about using HP print and scan doctor.
Refer this article to further troubleshoot printer offline issues.
If you are using an android device print try the steps recommended below.
Clear the Android OS Print Spooler cache
- Sometimes resetting and clearing the Android OS Print Spooler cache can resolve the issue.
- On your Android device, tap the Settings icon, and the select Apps or Applications.
- Select Show System Apps.
- Scroll down the list, and then select Print Spooler.
- Depending on your Android device, tap Storage, and then select Print Spooler.
- Select Clear Cache and Clear Data.
- Open the item you want to print, tap the menu icon, and then tap Print.
- A print preview screen displays.
- Next to Select a printer, tap the down arrow to view the printer list and then select your printer.
Refer this article to know more information about printing from android.
Let me know if this works!
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!