sierra5
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

new instant ink low.

hp envy 5000 all in one series
Other

i signed up for the 9.99 (300 pages) instant ink and received my welcome kit around august 12th. i only printed about 108 pictures my account is saying, but the quality of the pictures is bad, coloring off, and lines are showing up so i wasted about 50 pictures & photo paper. it was supposed to last me until i reached 300 pictures until next month i thought?

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
5,947 5,939 378 456
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

new instant ink low.

@sierra5, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Yes, you will be able to print 300 pages/photos per month.

As the issue is related to Instant ink cartridges, I need more information to help you out.

Since the instant ink account details are confidential, please send me the required information via private message.

I am sending you a private message with the information required.

If you have any print quality issues, let us try these steps:

Check the estimated ink levels

On the printer control panel, touch the Ink icon  to display the current estimated ink levels.

Clean the ink cartridges

1. On the printer control panel, swipe left on the display, and then touch Setup .

2. Touch Tools, and then touch Clean Cartridges.

Also, perform step 13 mentioned in this document

Let me know how this goes.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation