Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-13-2022 10:48 PM
every time my cartridges hit 50 percent it starts skipping and missing lines. majority of the time its black.. Clean the heads still does not work, as soon as i get a new cartridge everything prints perfect.
cleaned heads, even taken out cartridge and shook them.
what to do?
08-15-2022 12:33 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing a print quality issue with your HP printer. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
To assist better:
- May I have the exact model name of the product? Refer to this document for steps to find the product details. Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.
- Are you using genuine HP ink cartridges?
- Does the copy print out the same way?
- What's the application you are trying to print from?
- Have you tried printing from a different application or device?
While you respond to that, let's print a Print Quality Diagnostic page -Post the Print Quality Diagnostic page here so we can help you further.
You may also refer to this document with steps to fix the " Print Quality Issues" issue applicable to your printer - Print Quality Issues
Also, try updating the printer's firmware - HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee