Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SUMZITUP
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

reactivate my account and I have been in the hospital for a while and I lost my wife she passed

Deskjet 3632
Other

I can't afford to pay for the whole time I was not home and I was not able to find out if you have to actually cancel your account with you guys or not. I am having a hard time getting the hang of it being without my wife and I have been trying to reach out to you about something that is possible to do. That we can make a plan for the benefit of the situation and I will be able to make my payments from now on. I request that you consider my request and the fact that I have not been in the world and I don't have any money to pay for the months my account wasn't occupied or used. Please I need you to help me with my account and it is already much needed since I have been home and able to get it together as a individual who has no one to help me with the process to get the money to you about the fact that I did not cancel my account during this tragedy I had to go through. I am in need of the account so I hope we can make this work out to the best for you and your company. I was always on time for the payments from month to month. Please find it in your heart to release my payment for the past and please consider my request to get the account up and functioning properly and I surely hope so I am in need of the printer and scanner. Thanks for your time and consideration in this matter,is greatly appreciated and I will be looking forward to hearing back from you and your company.

1 REPLY 1
950 939 43 95
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

reactivate my account and I have been in the hospital for a while and I lost my wife she passed

@SUMZITUP

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation