Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Envy Pro 6430 Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When trying to sign up for HP InstantInk in the uk for my new Envy Pro 6430 Printer. Im being directed to an American sign page with the prices in dollars and the shipping address only allowing an address in the states.

Obviously the shipping address needs to be correct or new ink cartridges won't get to me so this is preventing me from signing up.

I've tried signing up via both the HP smart App version 120.1.741.0 and using the chrome browser to hpinstantink.com even tried hpinstantink.com/uk but sign get to the american sign page that will only allow a shipping address in the states.

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

@SimonK284 

Not sure why you are being redirected to the USA site.

Instant Ink - Main Website - UK

The printer is listed...

What else?

Although I can provide the link to your regional Instant Ink, I cannot make it stick long enough to actually do you any good.

You might have to wait for an agent to find this thread and respond.

Alternatively, wait for Monday and contact Instant Ink in your region using the phone contact on the website.

For those reading:

HP Instant Ink - Main Website - Information, Enroll, FAQ, Terms of Service / Contract

Not your home site?  Click the Flag to change to your region.

Need Help?

Phone contact, where available, will be posted on the main website (front page).  For example, look for the contact number in the blue ribbon just under the introduction section / image.

Of Interest…

• Section Check to see if your HP printer works with Instant Ink
  • FAQ section > READ How does HP Instant Ink work? – Be sure to read all the FAQ sections.
  • The all-important Contract > Link is located below the FAQ section > Terms of Service Contract

NOTES: 

• It is NOT necessary that you be enrolled to read the contract
  • Contract:  Open the main website > Change region / flag > scroll down just past the FAQ
  • The contract also provides contact information, usually in the very first section.

Examples

Instant Ink - Terms of Service - USA

Instant Ink – Terms of Service - UK

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a volunteer community workforce dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You for the help.

If the answer helped resolve your issue, Click "Accept as Solution" .

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Thanks for the quick response Dragon-Fur,

I used the regional UK link you gave me and as soon as I logged in, as you predicted I was diverted off to the US again. I will wait until an HP agent is available monday.

Regards

SimonK 

HP Recommended

@SimonK284 

Strange happenings..

We do have roving HP agents who volunteer on the Community - should an agent see this thread, you may get a response here.

Good Luck.

Stay Safe!

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a volunteer community workforce dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You for the help.

If the answer helped resolve your issue, Click "Accept as Solution" .

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Hi @SimonK284,

I'd like to help!

Have you tried using a different browser?

Keep me posted. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

HP Recommended

The same issue is seen on Micosoft Edge version 86

and the same issue is seen on a different device. The Safari browswer on a iPad Air iOS 14.0.1. They all change to the US site after login.

The issue appears to be on my account rather than a browser.

HP Recommended

Hi Jay_G24

I get the same issue when I try on my windows 10 pc with the Microsoft Edge browser. Also tried logging in on a iPad Air iOS 14.0.1 and I get the same issue 

HP Recommended

Were you able to create an account on the instant ink page?

HP Recommended

Hi Jay_G24,

I have an account on the Instant Ink page yes, the issue is when logging in to that account I'm being diverted to US Sign up page which won't allow a delivery address in the UK and can't find my printer the HP ENVY Pro 6430.

Below is screenshots of the issue I am seeing.

I've removed username/password from screenshots for obvious reasons. Account is is the same as my login to this page.

URL used was https://instantink.hpconnected.com/uk/en/l/

SimonK284_0-1603265415290.png

SimonK284_2-1603265450897.png

SimonK284_3-1603265577703.png

SimonK284_5-1603265639385.png

SimonK284_6-1603265686285.png

SimonK284_7-1603265708116.png

HP Recommended

Hi Jay_G24,

The screenshots I put in the previous post didn't transfer correctly, so I've but them on the link below.

https://btcloud.bt.com/web/app/share/invite/OmTNZvAKYb

Regards

SimonK284

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.