cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
harrywestonct
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

trying to reenroll in instant ink,2error codes a)my printer cannot be enrolled & taken

HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 6968
macOS 10.15 Catalina

I have been trying to re-enroll, multiple times, my HP officejet pro 6968 in instant ink. I have turned off and on web services multiple times. I get two error messages, a) the printer is already taken, and b) the printer is ineligible for instant ink. It shows I already have an account and my printer info is: 

T0F28A

Serial [Personal Information Removed]

Last night, a CSR said my printer is obsolete and your website is wrong showing it operational - purchased in November 2016

1 REPLY 1
Jay_G24
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,945 10,915 798 894
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @harrywestonct,

I'd like to help.

I was able to find your instant ink account using the serial number but the account is suspended.

Are you unable to access your account?

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation