Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
hpenvy5640

tussenkomst van de gebruiker, ontvang ik de melding! windows inmiddels opnieuw geïnstalleerd, alles volgens HP site uitgevoerd en toegepast, maar helaas nog geen oplossing. De printer doe het wel, via iPhone wifi, maar niet via de laptop! graag uw hulpt, mv.g. Marta

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@marta8, Welcome to HP Support Community!

We advise you to post your question in English to ensure a quick response for the Community. This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Or, if you prefer, you can visit the HP Support website, to find the support channel for your region.

If you would like to thank me for my efforts to help you, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the "Thumbs Up" icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.

Have a great day!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

mine printer is not connecting with mine laptop. what to do?

HP Recommended

Ik vermoed dat dit te maken heeft met de printercartridge. Ik heb mijn cartridge vervangen door een cartridge van een ander merk dat zogezegd compatibel is maar sindsdien krijg ik de melding Tussenkomst van de gebruiker....Als ik de oude originele HP cartridge terug gebruik verdwijnt de foutmelding. Bij het uitvoeren van Scan Doctor staat er een uitroepteken bij Apparaatstatus

HP Recommended

I suspect this has to do with the printer cartridge. I replaced my cartridge with a cartridge of another brand that is supposedly compatible but since then I get the message User intervention .... When I use the old original HP cartridge again, the error message disappears. When running Scan Doctor, there is an exclamation mark next to Device Status  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.