Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Inktank 410 wireless
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello Guys,

I have noticed a very strange issue with inktank410 wireless printer. .

When i am printing in a Kodak or any photopaper

if its 4 x 6, or 5 x 7 inch with resoliution 300dp the photo on glossy is good but

but when i am printing in A4 glossy and 6 x 8 glossy paper, the color specially deep/black color smearing, and if you touch it with fingers it will come out from paper.

I have noticed its happening from day 1, no matter if i wait 10 minutes to 1 hour.

kindly suggest me

thanks

koushik

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@koushikb21, Welcome to HP Support Community!

Do you have issues with printing on regular plain paper?

Does the A4 photo paper meet the printer specifications?

Also, refer to the document HP Printers - How to Print Photos (Windows)  for help.

Make sure the paper used is supported by the printer, refer to the document Product Specifications for the HP Ink Tank Wireless 410 Printer (Z6Z95A).

Keep me posted for further assistance.

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi There,

Sorry for late reply.

I do not have any issue while printing in a regular paper for daily use.

the issue i am facing only while printing the A4 Glossy photo paper.

Other size like 4 x 6 or 5 x 7 glossy paper just fine.
here is the details -

KODAK 200GSM A4 INKJET PAPER- facing Issue

KODAK 200GSM 6x4 INKJET PAPER- No Issue

JK Copier Paper - A4, 500 Sheets, 75 GSM, 1 Ream - For daily printing, no issue

Thanks

Koushik

HP Recommended

@koushikb21

This clearly is an issue with the photo paper used, try using a different photo paper, I'd recommend HP Photo Paper.

I hope that answers your concern adequately. Let me know!

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for your solution, please let me try with the Hp Photo Paper

I will  update here soon,

thanks

koushik

HP Recommended

@koushikb21

Sure, keep me posted for further assistance.

Cheers!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.