Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Highlighted
tomedits Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cannot establish connection to RGS sender running windows 10, on macbook pro os 10.13.6 reciever

hp rgs 7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have been using the RGS sender and reciever with my windows worksation machine, editing remotely on a macbook pro for a couple weeks now and just last night the ability to establish a remote connection stopped.  I am accessing over the internet, via a nat with port 42966 opened up, was working just fine and then stopped.  I also use Teradici PCOIP at the moment and have lost the abilty to connect to the network on their ports as well.  Wondering if based on the logs gathered below if there is any insight as to why im unable to connect any longer?  could it be an issue with my ISP (at&t) or some sort of dns issue?

i have logs from last nights session, where would i attach those?

3 REPLIES
Grad Student Grad Student
Grad Student
255 17 24
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cannot establish connection to RGS sender running windows 10, on macbook pro os 10.13.6 reciever

You should be able to attach your logs by using Browse button, and uploading your files.  What version of RGS are you using on your sender and receiver?  Packaged with newer versions of RGS is a tool called RGSbugreport.  It is located where RGS is installed.  I would recommend running that tool and looking at the network info.  I have attached the RGSbugreport how to instructions.

I work on the behalf of HP.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
tomedits Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thank you kelly, i dont see a browse button anywhere here?  ive ran a debug on my reciever just now and have a log from my sender.  please let me know how i can attach?

0 Kudos
Grad Student Grad Student
Grad Student
255 17 24
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sent you a private message.

I work on the behalf of HP.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation