2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Connection issue with HP RGS 7.7

HP Z820
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

We have upgraded our Workstations to Window 10 build 1709, 1803 and 1903, but after we did this upgrade none of our workstation with Nvidia Quadro 5000 cards will work with HP Velocity activated, they work with the "Advanced Graphics Compression activated, but then it have a really low FPS (Between 12 and 18), we also have the same workstations running on Nvidia Quadro K5000, and they have no issues at all. 

NVidia Quadro 5000 runs on driver 377.83 (latest driver available) 

We are running this on HP RGS 7.7.0.20876

When I run the log, I do not get any error, since when I connect with HP Velocity activated it just times out after a while.

We have tried to run this on Win10 build 1703, and there it works, but since we need to upgrade to at least 1709 we need to have this working, please assist

2 REPLIES 2
craigmidlane
Level 2
14 10 1 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Pretty sure we used 7.3 to get the old quadro cards working, they are quite old now.

Potentially 7.7 only works with newer drivers, worth checking the documentation on that one.

0 Kudos
KyrreIdsoe
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

We thought so to, so we tried to downgrade the HP RGS, but still the same issues.

It seems to be an issue with the different Windows versions, and not the HP RGS versions.

We got everything working on Win10 1703, but any newer than this it is not working.

I hope someone might have had this issue and have a solution.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation