Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
RGS Receiver opens very small on HP Spectre 360. The RGS window and text is not legible, looking like 8 point font sizes. I changed the Display Resolution of the laptop from the recommended 3840 x 2160 to a smaller resolution of 2048 x 1152. This made the RGS Receiver larger and easier to read. This workaround allows me to now work but I bought the HP Spectre assuming the HP hardware would provide a more intuitive experience with HP software. But this feels unintuitive. I expected the RGS Receiver software to recognize the Laptops higher resolution and scale up, not for the user to configure their resolution to scale down. Does RGS do this and I am unaware how to configure this behavior? Please advise.
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

What version of RGS are you using?  What OS, if Windows 10, what build? 

I work on the behalf of HP.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Currently RGS is not DPI aware, however, let me see if there is a workaround.

I am an HP employee.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.