Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP ZR2240w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am trying to setup HPRGS on a HP Z420 desktop.
I am using version HPRGS 7.6
The issue is that after starting the receiver on my windows 10 pc, and getting connected to the Z420, I cannot make the RHEL desktop fit the PC's monitor properly. I can't see the bottom of the desktop, which means I can't see the RHEL taskbar. How can I make the screen fit my monitor? The monitor attached to the Z420 is a HP ZR2440w 24", while the PC has an attached HPZR2240w 22" monitor.  I am using RHEL 7.5 on the Z420 and have Windows 10 on the PC.  I am hoping that it is possible to use a couple of different PC's with various size monitors to connect to this Z420.  I have a NVIDIA Quatro K4000 graphics card in the Z420

Thanks for any help.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

What resolution are you trying to match on your receiver?  Are you checking match resolution and layout on the receiver GUI?  Also, I have attached the user guide for RGS 7.6.0, please look at Page 41 where we discuss display resolution and layout with a Linux sender.

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.