Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HPRGS not fitting sender screen properly

HP ZR2240w
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am trying to setup HPRGS on a HP Z420 desktop.
I am using version HPRGS 7.6
The issue is that after starting the receiver on my windows 10 pc, and getting connected to the Z420, I cannot make the RHEL desktop fit the PC's monitor properly. I can't see the bottom of the desktop, which means I can't see the RHEL taskbar. How can I make the screen fit my monitor? The monitor attached to the Z420 is a HP ZR2440w 24", while the PC has an attached HPZR2240w 22" monitor.  I am using RHEL 7.5 on the Z420 and have Windows 10 on the PC.  I am hoping that it is possible to use a couple of different PC's with various size monitors to connect to this Z420.  I have a NVIDIA Quatro K4000 graphics card in the Z420

Thanks for any help.

1 REPLY 1
Master's Graduate Master's Graduate
Master's Graduate
342 337 26 31
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HPRGS not fitting sender screen properly

What resolution are you trying to match on your receiver?  Are you checking match resolution and layout on the receiver GUI?  Also, I have attached the user guide for RGS 7.6.0, please look at Page 41 where we discuss display resolution and layout with a Linux sender.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation