Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
hp remote graphic sender
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi i am just wondering when the hp rgs software will support the newest quadro driver.  I use adobe premiere cc2019 that requires the nvidia driver to be up to date for optimal performance, but unfortunately a few weeks back realized that the new quadro driver 411.95 does not allow my reciever to connect to the sender.  this is a huge problem for me, please let me know if there are any plans to fix this.

update:  out of nowhere the reciever connected to the sender finally with the newest update.... not sure what changed in my environment but i tried to delete this thread but dont see an option to.  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

What version of RGS are you using on your sender and receiver?  Since you have updated your NVIDIA driver, please try uninstalling and reinstalling RGS, on the sender, make sure to delete the user settings.  What graphic card did you do the update on?  Are you getting any connection errors?

I work on the behalf of HP.

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.