Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

Update:

Complete uninstall and fresh install of 7.6 on both sender and reciver fixed the issue. :generic:

HP Recommended

So that I can look into the loss of the "delete" key, what is your receiver (Make/Model) , OS (build and version) , language of OS, language of Keyboard.. 

I work on the behalf of HP.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

It turns out that it is intermittet. After some time (once-twice a day) it loose functionality (not working).

Fix: disconnect and reconnect, then it works again.

Sender: HP Z420 Workstation - (F9B50UC#ABU) - bios J61 v03.91 - Windows 10 Pro (1809) 17763.316

Reciever: LENOVO_MT_10MR_BU_LENOVO_FM_ThinkCentre M710q - Windows 10 Pro (1803) 17134.590

OS: Danish (DA) - Keyboaard: Danish (DAN) (Logitech K270)

HP Recommended

In testing with the Danish keyboard, the only time I saw the delete key not work was when I did a shortcut using the Alt key.  It actually causes Windows to bring up a Shortcut manager and unhighlights the shortcut that was created.  What are you doing when you experience the delete key not working? 

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Hi KellyRGS

Thanks for using time on this. I have tried to narrow it in, but can not say exactly what triggers the disabling of delete key.

At a time I was sure that it was caused by using DraftSight, but when trying to reproduce, it was not possible.

I find it quite annoying, suddenly to find that delete is not working. (Backspace is then used until a reconnection can be done). It is not easy to trace as it only emerge once/twice a day.

I will keep on trying to find what cause the issue, and return when I know more.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the update.  From what I saw, the behavior I was seeing was actually an issues with Windows and not RGS.  Unfortunately our logs are not helpful for this type of troubleshooting, basically we have to reproduce and then find a way to fix it, or write an advisory if it is an OS issue.   

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.