Post new question
Question
RGS Login
Replies (13)

Teacher
Message 11 of 14 (1,234 Views)

Re: RGS Login

I replied to your last response by email.  Please look at 7.3.2 user guide starting at page 32 for display matching on blades.  I think this info will fix your issue with displays.  There are also some special receiver configuration options also in the manual to help with display matching.  Let me know if you get this resolved.

I work on behalf of HP
Top Student
Message 12 of 14 (1,230 Views)

thanks for the tips.

I am looking at page 32 and I would assume that we have a traditional workstation as a sender. It is a Z240 desktop workstation. however, it does have an AMD Firepro W3400 graphics card and not NVidia as detailed in the user guide.

Do we need to create an EDID file or will connecting a monitor resolve the issue? I would prefer to avoid using a monitor if possible due to space constraints.

We still cannot change the Sender resolution with the match receiver display disabled

thanks

Top Student
Message 13 of 14 (1,219 Views)

Hello,

Plugging a screen into the sender has allowed us to go full screen with RGS.

thanks for your help, everything is now working fine.

It would have been nice to have not needed a screen, but at least we are now working as intended.

Thanks

Highlighted
Teacher
Message 14 of 14 (1,216 Views)

I am going to replicate your setup, and should be able to give you some settings after I test.  Get back to you shortly.  You should be able to go headless on your Z240.

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation