Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Highlighted
SRX Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

RGS for IOS Please!

Zbook studio G4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Is there a Remote Graphics receiver for iOS already? Or is HP working on this? Might be great to work via my ipad when drawing and modelling...

8 REPLIES
Grad Student Grad Student
Grad Student
255 17 24
Message 2 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

RGS for IOS Please!

As you know, currently we don't support RGS on the Apple Tablet.  We do have a MAC receiver, but that will not work on the tablet.  Sending you an email shortly.

I work on the behalf of HP.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
AntonieB Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 3 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

RGS for IOS Please!

So are you guys at HP already working on an IOS version? I mean.. 2018... ? or should we just keep using Splashtop?

0 Kudos
Grad Student
255 17 24
Message 4 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

RGS for IOS Please!

Currently we are not working on RGS for IOS.  We do however, track requests, and will pass along.  If anything changes,we will be sure to post on the forum.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
craigmidlane Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0
Message 5 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

RGS for IOS Please!

We are evaluating the use of VMware for virtualisation and HP RGS is part of the discussion, an IOS app would be a great feature to have 

0 Kudos
ben4096 Honor Student
Honor Student
1 0 1
Message 6 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

RGS for IOS Please!

I strongly support this request.
Ipad would be a perfect device to use RGS.

Tags (2)
Grad Student
255 17 24
Message 7 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

RGS for IOS Please!

I have passed along the request again.  Currently this is not on the radar but I always pass along requests .  Use cases are always helpful such as install base, use for RGS on IOS, etc. 

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
lvillumsen Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 8 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

RGS for IOS Please!

I think HP have a golden opetunity to really gain marketshare in the design/3D area within the textile industri if they had the RGS for iPAD lige Adobe have just done with the full version of Photoshop.

At the company I work for we are focussing alot on 3D design where the z4 and z8 workstations are key in our working and rendering process but people want's to be mobile. 

If you want use cases and a good business case just let me know.

0 Kudos
Grad Student
255 17 24
Message 9 of 9
Flag Post
HP Recommended

RGS for IOS Please!

Sent you a private message regarding your use cases.  I will definitely pass this request along to the team and use cases are always helpfful.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation