Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
rgs
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

The mouse cursor disappears on windows 7 after modifying screen resolution.  But I get it back point to the top of the RGS receiver window and enable setup mode and then disable setup mode. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@LanceG, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

What model HP PC are you using?

Refer to this document to know how to find the Product Name or Product Number.

Does the cursor appear once you have changed/saved the screen resolution? While making these changes, you may use the keyboard to select the required option.

Refer to this document to get more info on Mouse Features and Settings.

Keep me posted for further assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Kumar,

We are using RGS on GPU virtual machines.

I found that if I select setup mode and then unselect it again, I got the mouse back.

HP Recommended

@LanceG

To assist you better, what model HP PC do you use?

Keep me posted.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.