Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
HP thin client t630
Microsoft Windows Server 2012

Hi,

This is to bring to your kind notice that the servers supplied recently have already been installed.
Kindly note that thin client hp t630 with thin pro os is able to connect to the hp dl360 gen 9 through RDP without any issues.
We are also able to connect the server through iLO4 port(Mangement port) and without any issues, however, we are not able to initiate the remote console (Remote graphics screen.
You may please note that advance license has already been activated.
As there is a requirement of close to 100 servers with similar features the customer is keen to use this feature, we humbly request you to help us resolve this issue and oblige.
Note: No internet connectivity is available for remote access

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended
Please note, we have already tried .net, once we click .net a message is displayed which says
"Firefox already running. but is not responding to open a new window, you must first close the existing Firefox process, or restart your system."snapshot2snapshot2snapshot1snapshot1
This itself is the issue.The only browser supported on the HP T630 TC is Firefox.

HP Recommended

Are you having issues with connecting with HP Remote Graphic Software from your T630 to your server?  Not sure if this is an RGS question on the forum or not.  Would like to help you get to either the right forum or respond with info regarding RGS.  Thanks!

I work on the behalf of HP.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Yes..We are also able to connect the server through iLO4 port(Mangement port) and without any issues, however, we are not able to initiate the remote console (Remote graphics screen)

HP Recommended

Thanks for the clarification of what you are asking.  On your T630, what operating system do you have installed, ThinPro or Windows 10 IoT?  What version of ThinPro? 

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Update:  Having a conversation with HPE and this may not be an RGS issue.  Trying to get some assistance from them on things to look at on your server.  Not sure they have a forum that you can post in for help.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

https://community.hpe.com/t5/ProLiant-Servers-ML-DL-SL/bd-p/itrc-264#.XFHne0nn8pQ

https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/home/signin?TYPE=33554433&REALMOID=06-00032362-6ad0-17d0-9e77-7...

Okay, HPE has provided me with a couple of links to get support in getting your server configured.  They have a general support site which is the first link and the second link is their ProLiant Servers forum.  Let know if you need any further help but it appears to be an issue with the server rather than RGS at this point.

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.