Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I didn't expcet this tio be an problem in tehse days 🙂

Wen't to buy licence and all good till filling in billing details. It is US only.

Is there simple fast way to buy RGS licence online for someone outside US???

Thank you

19 REPLIES 19
HP Recommended

First time we have heard this.  We have many users all over the world so let me see if we are having an issue with the site.

Apology for the delay in answering.  Get right back to you.

I work on the behalf of HP.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Can you tell me what country you are in? 

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended
Bosnia and Hercegowina
HP Recommended

Wondering if there is any prgoerss on this one ?

My trial will tun out soon and I kinda need this 🙂

Thank you

HP Recommended

I put in a request on getting you this help from the Licensing Team but have not received a response.  I have sent another request for an update on this, explaining that your trial will be expiring soon.  I have requested an update from them for today so I can provide you with how to purchase an RGS license outside of the US.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Hello,

Sorry jsut wondering if there is nay progress on this?

I was trying even manualy to change some parts of www link address to reach like eu store or something but no luck.

Any idea please? Thank you

HP Recommended

Apologies for the delay.  We are trying to get this straightened out so that RGS licenses can be purchased outside of the US from the web.  The only option right now, is to reach out to a Sales Expert on the RGS webpage for assistance in getting the licenses.  Each region should have the ability to purchase RGS licenses but since you have raised this, we are finding this process is not as it should be.  Will update again as soon as I have a fixed solution and provide you with a link when I have it.

I am an HP employee.
HP Recommended

Hello,

I'm having iossues even contacting represetntaive, again in form to fill it requyres US state only.

Can you please point me to someone that can help me out buying an licence?

Or solution on page is nearlyh ready? 🙂

Thank you!

HP Recommended

My apologies for the lack of response by sales.  I will see if I can find someone to assist you.  We are still working on the issue on purchasing RGS outside of the US.  We do have some regions that do have an RGS page but the regions that have it don't cover your area.  I have already put out an inquiry on this on status.  Will reply back to forum again later today when I have an update on how we can help you. 

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.