Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
z820/620/800/420/400
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i instailled sender / reciver on a z820/620/800/420/400/MacBookPro

i opened up the set-up software,  set it to "easy log on",  on re-opening the software diagnostics say it's valid

from any machine to the z820/620/800 i am able to connect by entered the correct ip addy,

but once there i enter the machine's user name, and machine's password, and aways have the same fail:
Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 5.20.27 PM.png
for #1: the ip addy, username and password are all correct, assuemeing it's asking for the machine's user name and pass, not a user name and pass from some other service

so that leaves the cryptic #2... sender config? what more is there than opening up the software and setting it to easy logon?

any help vastly appreacated, i've sent emails to support today,  but no reply as of yet

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.