Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Common problems for Connectivity Issues
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Printer Wi-Fi, Connectivity Issues and Offline Status. Check out this link: HP printer is offline or unavailable.
HP Recommended
HP DF1050TW Digital Photo Frame
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

UPDATE: Thank you MLG4 for your solution!!!  I"m reposting after my post... Also after MLG4's solution the way I got back to the main screen was to hold the power button on the back of the device until the screen refreshes (goes black then comes back on) I just opened this today. I read the manual and directions multiple times.  It will not connect to my wifi. The password is correct as I've connected other devices to check it out and it just will not connect.  The trouble shooting has not worked. I've tried shutting on and off restoring factory reset, etc. Nothing,

MLG4's solution:

v

In trying to get this issue resolved, I noticed that several people mentioned getting around the WiFi connection page, or skipping it, but they didn't say how they did it.  This is how I did it, and hopefully this helps anyone else with this same problem.

After you get to the page showing the WiFi connections to choose from, instead of choosing one of these, look for the right arrow and choose that. It should take you to the Home Page where you can then go to Settings, again do the WiFi choice and this time the connection should work. Then you can proceed from there to actually enjoy this device.  Remember to download the App to sync your phone to the photo frame. 

HP Support:  this step really needs to be in the user manual as an option. You would save your consumers a lot of frustration, since I've spent 3 days trying to get help and finally found the solution myself.   (Please post this so others in Community can be helped.)  thanks again to MLG4!!  yay

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Just want to thank MLG4 for their post which helped me not spend more than one day on this... I'm re-posting their post because it seems many have this issue..: "

In trying to get this issue resolved, I noticed that several people mentioned getting around the WiFi connection page, or skipping it, but they didn't say how they did it.  This is how I did it, and hopefully this helps anyone else with this same problem.

After you get to the page showing the WiFi connections to choose from, instead of choosing one of these, look for the right arrow and choose that. It should take you to the Home Page where you can then go to Settings, again do the WiFi choice and this time the connection should work. Then you can proceed from there to actually enjoy this device.  Remember to download the App to sync your phone to the photo frame. 

HP Support:  this step really needs to be in the user manual as an option. You would save your consumers a lot of frustration, since I've spent 3 days trying to get help and finally found the solution myself.   (Please post this so others in Community can be helped.) "

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.