cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Envy x360 touchpad quit working

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The touchpad on my HP Envy x360 Convertible 15m-bp0xx has quit working. I looked up the issue in the support forums and none of the suggestions I found have worked. I tried tapping the left corner of the touchpad to see if I accidentally shut off the touchpad, but that didn't fix it. I also had no luck with installing the drivers. I did run the hardware test on the touchpad and it failed both the pointer test and the drag and drop test. The failure ID for both tests is DLW224-8P59PS-GXGGRF-627603 and the product ID is 1KS73UA#ABA, but I have no idea what to do with that information or if there's anything else I should do to figure out why the touchpad quit working all of a sudden. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,169 18,146 1,138 1,142
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@sammij95

This is a Hardware issue with the Touchpad and it needs to be replaced. Please contact HP Support for Service Options

Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true and select your Country to get the Contact details for HP Support

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation