sammij95 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy x360 touchpad quit working

Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The touchpad on my HP Envy x360 Convertible 15m-bp0xx has quit working. I looked up the issue in the support forums and none of the suggestions I found have worked. I tried tapping the left corner of the touchpad to see if I accidentally shut off the touchpad, but that didn't fix it. I also had no luck with installing the drivers. I did run the hardware test on the touchpad and it failed both the pointer test and the drag and drop test. The failure ID for both tests is DLW224-8P59PS-GXGGRF-627603 and the product ID is 1KS73UA#ABA, but I have no idea what to do with that information or if there's anything else I should do to figure out why the touchpad quit working all of a sudden. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,398 10,207 687 665
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy x360 touchpad quit working

@sammij95

This is a Hardware issue with the Touchpad and it needs to be replaced. Please contact HP Support for Service Options

Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true and select your Country to get the Contact details for HP Support

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation