Post new question
Question

Top Student
Message 1 of 2 (1,549 Views)

Never Buy HP Laptops (No Driver Available)

Product Name: HP - 15 - AY008TX
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

This is really very surprising to know that brand like HP  are making fools.

I have purchased a new LAPTOP of Laest Config. but after purchasig this my computer vender loaded it with all supporting drivers available but when i start using it it was not wokin properly

I went him and asked to load the proper driver and the CD then i came to know that no days company are not providing any CD alongwith new LAPTOP of Rs.45000.

then searched on internet and here hp website have no drivers for  ltest laptop model no. HP-15- ay008tx

and neither hp sevice centre can provide it.

now touchpad is not working properly (no scrolling possible) and wifi is not working and lan is not working.

now I feel as cheated, company providing laptop for Rs. 45000 could not provide the driver cd why?

you can not send any emails and live chating s also not working.

but other companies like ACER , LENOVO, DELL are provding the software driver of latest laptop.

this is very shamefull for the compay like international fame but no one to response.

Highlighted
Provost
Message 2 of 2 (1,528 Views)

Re: Never Buy HP Laptops (No Driver Available)

Hi:

There is a full set of windows 10 drivers for your notebook.

You just need to know where to look.

Next time just ask, instead of wasting a lot of time complaining about something that isn't true.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-15-ay000-Notebook-PC-series/10862300/model/115438...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation