Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (1,412 Views)

touch screen and pen issues

[ Edited ]
Product Name: hp all in one 20-c020 energy s
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i lost the drivers for the touch/ pen feature and do not know which to reinstall to get this back on my computer can someone help by giving a link or reinstalling to get me back on track

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 4 (1,386 Views)

Re: touch screen and pen issues

Hey@KimberlyP71,

Thanks for reaching out to HP Support Forums. One stop for all solutions about your HP product. To have the best experience on HP forum, visit our HP Forums Guide to know more.

I was going through your post and would like to help you.

I request you to use HP Support Assistant app on your PC and perform the update for all the required drivers on the PC.

This ideally should take care of the touchscreen driver well.

Please share more to serve you.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (1,346 Views)

Thank you for the information, I did use the HP support for the drivers . I have the touch/ pen listed but it still will not work.is there something else to do?
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 4 (1,337 Views)

Hi@KimberlyP71,

Thanks for responding.

I request you to try the steps from the link below and check if that solves the issue.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03488148

Hope this fixes the issue. Please respond for more.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation