Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

In looking for a laptop for  my son at college I went to Hp, a company I have always respected and used. I purchased a Spectre laptop for my son in late August and have had nothing but problems since it arrived. It sporadically would not charge and now does not turn on at all. After 3days with Support, customer service etc I have reached the end of the line. The computer needs to be replaced. This is the most unhelpful customer service company I have EVER tried to work with. It has not given one inch to help get a computer to my son. I have to return the broken one, wait for a refund to be processed and then buy another one which I am told is 200 dollars more so he will not have a computer for several weeks.!!! Or the other option is to purchase the new computer $1700 and when they receive the broken one they will process a refund!!  Totally blown away by the disconnect to customers here. Very very disappointed and disillusioned with HP.  

Kerry

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @kwow7,

I have escalated your concern to HP’s Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options if any.

You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding Holidays & Weekends).

Response times may vary by region.

Please send a Private Message, if you aren’t contacted within 4-5 business days.

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.