Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion 360 stuck in HP PC HARDWARE DIAGNOSTICS UEFI

HP Pavilion 360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Earlier today i dropped my laptop(HP pavilion 360).

Apon rebooting,it stayed in the HP loading screen for a very long time,over 1 1/2 hours.

I opened the case to verify that there were no cables or wires disconnected,and when I rebooted the system after,I get the HP hardware diagnostics UEFI screen.

It tells me that there is no bootable drive connected,and to install an OS.

How can I recover the operating system or install a new one?

1 REPLY 1
bilotola Honor Student
Honor Student
2 2 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion 360 stuck in HP PC HARDWARE DIAGNOSTICS UEFI

Files lost after installing a new operating system will be recovered easily by Remo Data Recovery tool.

It could be either Windows or Mac OS installation, the tool retrieves entire data in a very short time.

This application restores FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, HFS+, HFSX and other partitions lost after new OS installation. The utility supports a wide range of Windows and Mac operating systems such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Vista, XP and Mac High Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mac Mavericks, Mountain Lion, etc.

Download and install Remo Recover on your computer
Select Recover Drives and then Partition Recovery option in home screen
Go to the drive from where files is to be recovered and click Next
It will scan the selected drive and display the recovered data after scanning
Preview and Save the recovered files to the desired location

Remo Recover is also capable of recovering data from formatted / reformatted partitions, repartitioned drives, missing volumes, crashed or unbootable hard drive, etc. even data from bad sectors can be restored in a safe and easy way.

This tool is also capable of recovering files after factory settings restore on your device.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation