06-26-2019 08:44 PM - edited 06-26-2019 09:03 PM
I bought an HP Pen active stylus. I looked at the compatibility site before I bought it, I have an HP Pavilion x360 (m3 convertible). Now that I have it I can not get the pen to connect to the laptop. Help please, I bought this pen to help with school.
06-28-2019 02:13 PM
Not sure what you are seeing.
There are 14 entries (at this writing) for "Pavilion x360" .
There are 2 entries that include "Convertible" (both Spectre models - not your computer).
None of these appear to be an "M3".
Find a Stylus for your computer
First, find the computer's exact Model name:
Active Stylus - Compatibility Document
Search the document for a compatible stylus and find additional information about stylus support.
- If there is an HP Active Stylus available for your model, it should be included in the document.
- If you are unsure of the model series, click open the appropriate category (Consumer or Business class systems), peruse the list to find supported models.
- Pen(s) compatible with your computer are marked with a “check mark” to the right of your computer model, in the column(s) under the Pen name / description(s).
- Additional information can sometimes be found in Advisory Documents for your computer.
- The document is updated as new information becomes available.
Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.
We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.
Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!
Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.