Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pen wont connect to HP Pavilion 360

HP Pavilion x360 m3 Convertable
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought an HP Pen active stylus. I looked at the compatibility site before I bought it, I have an HP Pavilion x360  (m3 convertible). Now that I have it I can not get the pen to connect to the laptop. Help please, I bought this pen to help with school.

1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
23,344 21,796 1,873 6,943
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pen wont connect to HP Pavilion 360

@AngelRae-1 

Not sure what you are seeing.

There are 14 entries (at this writing) for "Pavilion x360" .

There are 2 entries that include "Convertible" (both Spectre models - not your computer).

None of these appear to be an "M3".

?

Find a Stylus for your computer

First, find the computer's exact Model name:

HP Notebook PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?

Active Stylus - Compatibility Document

Search the document for a compatible stylus and find additional information about stylus support.

HP PCs - Touchscreen Compatibility with Pen and Stylus

• If there is an HP Active Stylus available for your model, it should be included in the document.
  • If you are unsure of the model series, click open the appropriate category (Consumer or Business class systems), peruse the list to find supported models.
  • Pen(s) compatible with your computer are marked with a “check mark” to the right of your computer model, in the column(s) under the Pen name / description(s).
  • Additional information can sometimes be found in Advisory Documents for your computer.
  • The document is updated as new information becomes available.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!

Answered? Click post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Kind Regards,
Dragon-Fur
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation