Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I'm loggin into the HP Support site, but seeing this message, and can not find where to enter this information to complete the setup.

"Organization Account is not setup. Please setup organization account before continue"

I have raised a number of cases in the new system and not had or seen this message previously.

Also I can not click on cases I have raised... I get a message saying...

Access Denied! You don't have privilege to access this record

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

I am seeing the same thing.  I can't see the cases I've opened any longer, nor can I see the list of systems (laptops) that I had added by serial number and product number. 

HP, help us! 

HP Recommended

Also have the same problem, I think it started around 8th or 9th of May.

I can submit cases (a work around, will explain it) but cannot view any of my submitted cases.

To submit a case I have to choose "Find an existing case" from the "Business Support" tab and then pick "Submit a new case" on that page.

HP Recommended

Also same problem... Really cool... Thanks HP

HP Recommended

I have the same issue, please fix!

HP Recommended

Same problem.  When you call the support number, they tell you to make a case.  then you can't update the case once you do.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.