Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended

I just purchased the chromebook hp from Walmart but I’m having trouble downloading fonts from dafont onto my laptop if anyone could help that would be great

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

Chromebooks work in a different manner compared to Windows laptops. They mostly use online apps, so installing font would be useless and really complicated. The font will work only on offline apps. If you want to change the font in a google document(for example) you just need to click on the font selector and click on other fonts. You'll have the entire google font database. I'm sure you can find something fitting your liking.

Best regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If that solved your problem, please mark it as solution so other people will solve similar problem faster. If this answer was helpful, give me a Kudo.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.